Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of the personal data is Modeste sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered office in Bialystok at: 26 Waryńskiego Street, 15-461 Białystok, entered in the National Court Register under number 0000656345, conducted by the District Court in Białystok, XII Economic Department, NIP: 9662108681, REGON: 366208607, KRS: 0000656345.
We may collect and process your personal information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources provided on our site. Users may be asked to provide an email address, as appropriate. However, users may visit our Site anonymously. We will only collect personal information from users if they voluntarily send us such information. Users can always refuse to provide personal identification information, except that this may prevent them from engaging in certain activities related to the Site. We process only the data that is necessary. We do not require sensitive data.
Non-personal identifying information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include browser name, computer type, and technical information about how Users connect to our Site, such as operating system and ISPs, and other similar information.
Our Site may use "cookies" to enhance user convenience. Your browser places cookies on your hard drive for registration purposes and sometimes tracks information about you. You may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If this happens, some of the functionality of this Site may not work properly.
For what purpose we process personal data
Modeste sp. z o.o. sp.k. may process Users' personal data for the following purposes:
- in order to perform the contract - personal data is processed by Modeste sp. z o.o. sp.k. in order to enable Users to use the services provided electronically by Modeste sp. z o.o. sp.k. ;
- to improve the service offered The data you provide allows us to respond more effectively to your requests and customer service needs;
- To personalize your experience, we may use information in aggregate form to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site. Data is subject to profiling only if you consent to it.
- To improve our Site, we may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other feature of the Site, we may send Users information they have agreed to receive that may be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails, we may use the email address to send Users information and updates regarding their order. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, and/or other requests. If you choose to join our mailing list, you will receive emails from us which may include company information, updates, related products, service information, etc. At any time that the User decides that they no longer wish to receive future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or the User can contact us through our Site.
In other cases where we are required to process personal data by law, i.e. for tax and accounting purposes.
How we protect your data
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, processing and security practices to protect your data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data collected on our Site.
The exchange of sensitive and private data between the Site and you takes place through an SSL-protected communication channel which is encrypted and protected by a digital signature.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade or rent Users' personal information to others. We may share general aggregated information not linked to any personal data